( Latest, 100% Working )
DxO ViewPoint is a software tool which can be used to correct distortions that might have occurred when taking pictures. DxO ViewPoint integrates an autocorrect optical distortion feature so that you can repair photographs with a lot more ease. To be able to benefit from this option, you are required to upload the original image file because the utility extracts were shooting parameters from the EXIF data.
DxO ViewPoint Key Features:
Fix skewed perspectives:
- Manually use anchor points or the software’s automatic feature to correct skewed perspectives in wide-angle photos, from the simplest to the most complex.
Straighten the horizon:
- Rebalance landscape photos by automatically straightening a slanted horizon line.
- With DxO’s Optics Module database, the only one of its kind in the world, DxO ViewPoint can correct any distortion, including barrel, pincushion, and even fisheye effects.
- For natural-looking shapes, automatically correct the volume deformation of faces, bodies, and objects at the edges photos taken with a wide-angle lens.
Vertical and horizontal:
- The arrangement of vertical and horizontal reference lines lets you correct the prospect in multiple depths of field with exceptional precision.
- Automatically correct every skewed perspective in your photos taken with a wide-angle lens.
- When a something in your photo has two skewed panoramas (vertical and parallel), you can place four anchor points and rapidly reestablish a frontal view of it.
- You can activate DxO ViewPoint on up to four computers (Mac and PC).
- Your shopping gives you free access to all future minor releases, as well as preferential rates on significant upgrades (i.e., change of version. Sign in to your customer account to access all possible updates.
DxO ViewPoint is an efficient piece of software when it comes to fixing particular deformations in your photos. It does not tamper with your computer’s support, sports a user-friendly interface and has a good response time.
DxO ViewPoint 3.1.6 Crack